You have sworn that this year will be different. This will be your year: you will run a 5K, you will lose 25 pounds, you will wear your favourite jeans again. Whatever your goal, you’ve decided it’s your time.
But if nothing changes, nothing changes. So if you’re really ready to make a change this year, you’ll have to change your strategy. Don’t worry, you’re not alone. Today we give you the opportunity to take advantage of our best services to help you reach the coveted dream.
It is more important to have a clear vision of what you want your identity to be. It is not enough to say “I want to get fit”, or “I want to be a healthy person”.
But when the blocks appear, as they will inevitably do, “you must be willing to experience pain at the service of those goals”. It is foolish to believe that it will not be painful or difficult, so I suggest you embrace the challenges and know that you can and will succeed. When the motivation fades, let the discipline accompany you “, Always think about how you will feel after the workout. You will always feel better after a workout, more energetic, relaxed, accomplished. Sometimes you have to think ahead to get you through the present. ”
Here are some tips to keep your motivation alive even when you don’t feel like it:
- Keep your workouts short, when you don’t feel like doing a long, hard workout, you need to know that even 15 to 20 minutes is better than nothing – and that you can still get an intense workout in a shorter amount of time. Sometimes knowing that the goal is so close is useful.
- Set small fitness goals Similarly, try to create small goals for yourself.
- Find a training partner They say that time flies when you’re having fun, and this is especially true if you’re working with a friend. It also helps to have a teammate who cheers you during training
- Each of us has those photos we want never existed, but sometimes they can serve as a good reminder of how far you’ve come and what you’ve achieved. Whenever you feel like skipping a workout, watching those photos will waste your memory lane and keep you going.
- Upload your smartphone with your favourite songs and get up when you feel too tired to change into training clothes.